Wednesday, February 25, 2009

December pen

December pen

As I search the instruments of
Thoughts to create words
Knowing nothing before it
Nothing after it
The silence of night
A look fall on the wall
Awaiting seconds by second
As my thoughts become
By Lords will
Living in the fear
Of red ink
That ran in my veins
That night
Close to my soul, my mate
Awaiting my company
In the patience of my shadow
I, in while sit to write
My monsoon thoughts
In bless land of Hind
In the Prevailing peace
Of the Beloved Rasool
Darood and sallams
May all pain ease
May it cure my body and soul
From the Healer of Medina
I worry of my little soul
For 1000 out there too
Sprinkle your Mercy too
My Lord
For I keep my pen
Tonight
To spare little moment
For my beloved

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Free Blog Counter